A leading supplier of High Quality Waste Compaction
Machines for use within the Marine and On-Land Industries



The Eco-Smart Galley Food Waste Dehydrator/Composter provides >80% Reduction in Food Waste Volumes.

The only hygienic and sustainable solution is to dry food waste. The Eco-Smart dries raw food waste overnight, eliminating pathogens, unpleasant rotting odours, smelly compactors and bin washing and reducing volumes by >80%.It is the future of food waste disposal and you can benefit from it today.

Nothing could be simpler. Think of a sophisticated tumble dryer. Turning the food waste in hot air. Extracting the >80% water content. Leaving a sterile, dry residue, 20% of its former volume/weight.